We understand that from time-to-time you may need to return an item to us.
Before returning any items please contact Power Supplies Australia (PSA) on 1800 632 693 to discuss your reason for requiring a return and organise an approval to return an item to PSA.
Before contacting PSA regarding a return please understand the following terms of business:
• PSA will not pay for postage if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering, or the product has failed.
• If you have changed your mind, or made a mistake, we require notification within 7 business days of the recorded delivery date.
• If you received a faulty or damaged item, we require notification within 7 business days of the recorded delivery date.
• If the item you received is not what you ordered, we require notification within 7 business days of the recorded delivery date.
• If you are returning an item that has failed under warranty, we require notification within the stipulated warranty period.
• PSA is NOT obligated to offer a store credit for products that are returned damaged to our address or never arrive. The PSA address is: 26 Garden Blvd, Dingley Village VIC 3172. To qualify for a credit an item must be returned in perfect condition ready to be resold (unless it is being returned due to failure under the warranty period). Failure to package a returning item properly will undoubtedly result in no store credit and the product will be returned to the customer.
• A store credit issued for a return because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering will be for the value of the returned item only. A store credit for a specific item does not cover the cost of postage.
• Where the product is deemed to have failed under warranty PSA will provide a replacement product free of charge or a full credit (including original postage) if replacement is not possible.